Thursday, August 14, 2008

Ahoy Mates!

Well, it's been awhile since I've blogged, but I'm still here. 12+ weeks pregnant with baby #2 and emerging from 3 months of nausea & exhausted hell. Sophia is 1 now and sadly, in the last month has gotten sick twice after never having been sick in her life. She's ok though and I think we're all a bit tougher for the wear.

Shahin was off from work last week and we used the time to do a bunch of work in our house that needed to be done. There's more to do, but we certainly made some headway. However, because of this we missed out on our usual summer beach vacation, so now I'm getting the itch to go somewhere. Perhaps over Labor day weekend. It'll have to be baby friendly and close by so we can drive. I'm thinking Savannah or maybe someplace in the mountains...? Suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Hopefully you and I can gather for some coffee before the baby comes.
I recommend Rosemary Beach, Florida (5 hours)or perhaps Asheville, NC (3 hours or. Chatanooga (2 hours I think and very family friendly).There is also the North GA mountains but we have yet to venture there with the kiddos. Good luck